[NABS-L] Voc Rehab Funding

André Hill andrehill6188 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 24 15:15:49 UTC 2020

How much tuition Voc Rehab pays will depend where you live and how VR
operates in that state. Depending on whether your institution is public or
private will make a difference as to how much VR pays towards your tuition.
>From my understanding and experience, they will pay for your tuition in
full if you are going to a public institution in state however if you are
attending one that is private, they may only pay that it would cost at a
public institution. There are exceptions of course for example, if your
career requires specialized training they may pay for it in full or part of
it. Generally speaking, they are suppose to tell you in advance of classes
starting how much they are going to pay amd it is agreed to by all parties.
It is also one of the reasons you are told to fill out a FAFSA application
in case they don't play it all. My suggestion is you talk to your counselor
as soon as possible to resolve the problem.