[NABS-L] Tips on finding apartments at a distance

Mariya Vasileva mkvnfb94 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 03:32:34 UTC 2020

Sent from my iPhone
Hi, I am planning after I graduate to move to Texas for jobs in my field of study for a new place to experience and for better job prospects. However, I am not sure how to search for the best and/or most suitable apartments at a distance. How have any of you done this? What tools did you use that gave you the descriptions of the places online when you did a search? If you did it verbally over the phone, what questions did you ask to ensure you got into a decent apartment that is both moderately livable and as visually appealing as possible overall in design as far as the specs of it are concerned. Any and all tips are greatly appreciated. Thanks.