[NABS-L] Accessible Audio Editor

Tara Briggs thflute at gmail.com
Sat May 1 13:11:54 UTC 2021

Hi! I personally prefer reaper. It does have a learning curve and it will cost you 60 bucks. However, it does a lot more in the end. If you would like access to some good assistive technology teachers that can train you feel free to write me back. My email address is: thflute at gmail.com
Oh, and I know a good assistive technology teacher that that specializes in reaper and I know a good assistive technology trainer that specializes in audacity. Personally, I find that I need a little bit of help to get me going on these programs. Good luck!
Tara

Sent
 from my iPhone