[NABS-L] Accessible Audio Editor

Sandra Gayer sandragayer7 at gmail.com
Sat May 1 16:49:37 UTC 2021

Hello Jason,
There is an access list for blind and partially sighted users of
Audacity. If you visit:
www.freelists.org
and look for Audacity4blind
you'll be able to subscribe and ask detailed questions about how it
works with whichever speech program you use, navigating the computer,
as well as how to edit audio with it.

Very best wishes,
Sandra.

--