[NABS-L] Google Docs and VoiceOver

JASON ALAMILLO leadershipjba at gmail.com
Tue May 4 06:11:20 UTC 2021

I will first have to ask you this question, are you using an iPhone or an iPad with Google Docs? Personally, if you have a Mac it works better with Google Docs, and even then I still don’t like it. Personally if possible, if I really have to use Google Docs at all for any of my work, school or otherwise, I prefer much more to use Jaws hands down, it’s easier for me and in my opinion. I know some people might disagree with me and that’s ok. I just wanted to give some input. Also, if you’re just trying to peruse through a file or any other document, using drive does actually work and there are many methods to work with it, but if you’re trying to write and edit documents, I prefer using NVDA or Jaws with it. Sorry for all the rambling, but I hope this helps and would be happy to answer any questions you have.