[NABS-L] Important reminder: NABS May fundraising meeting Sunday, May 9

Hunter Kuester hunterkuester2 at gmail.com
Sun May 9 05:49:52 UTC 2021

What’s up NABS!
We hope that you are crushing finals and celebrating the warmer weather. As
Mother’s Day weekend Roseann we just wanted to remind you that this Sunday
May 9th at 9 PM Eastern 6 PM Pacific joined the NABS fundraising committee
as we ramp up our efforts for our various fundraisers for national
convention. Come find ways to help out and growing our movement. From
submitting cookbook recipes to signing up for walkathon, we couldn’t do it
without all your dedication! To join us:

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j <https://zoom.us/j/4678833687>

Meeting ID: 467 883 3687

One tap mobile

+13017158592,,4678833687# US (Germantown)

+13126266799,,4678833687# US (Chicago)

Keep it classy,

Hunter Kuester
Co-chair NABS fundraising committee

--
Hunter Kuester, Travel Assistant
Blindness: Learning In New Dimensions, (BLIND) Inc.
hunterkuester2 at gmail.com
LIVE THE LIFE YOU WANT!