[NABS-L] Panel on culture and blindness

Shawn shawnabraham21 at gmail.com
Mon May 10 20:39:35 UTC 2021

What’s up nabsters,
My name is Shawn, And I’m going to be hosting this panel for my psychology and culture class Pproject. It’ll be on Wednesday, 4 PM, featuring four of our very own members: Maussam Mehta, Qualik Ford, Juhi Narula, and Tim Oluconni.
It’ll be an interesting event, so I hope y’all can make it.

Alt text: The graphic is designed on a dark blue background, and in white lettering the text reads:
Culture, disability, and the stories that shape us: a panel on intersectional identities
Come learn about the experiencess of people with disabilities, through the lens of blind students with a diversity of cultural backgrounds. Hear their stories, share their struggles, and explore how you can help change the narrative about disability in your own cultures.
Who: anyone curious about the experiences of blindness, and cultural identity
When: Wednesday, May 12th, 4 PM Eastern
Where: (QR code for zoom link is on graphic, to be scanned)

https://miamioh.zoom.us/j/82448416514?pwd=RUo1YmE5eCs3U0FkbHFBUko5cURYUT09

If you’d like to be reminded with a link closer to the date, RSVP here: https://tinyurl.com/2apat637