[NABS-L] NCDE Externship Deadline Extended

MIUSA Clearinghouse clearinghouse at miusa.org
Thu May 20 19:11:01 UTC 2021

Dear NABS,

We have extended the deadline for the access to exchange externship. The
deadline is now May 28. I wanted to let you know about this opportunity,
because you could be a great candidate, or you might know some good
candidates. I hope you’ll share widely with your networks and/or apply.

   -

   Application for Americans who have studied abroad
   <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScafABjrfHHCXcrt0WpbbXtcr9RaZe7EYrWf-lpMcFj-QUkTg/viewform>
   -

   Application for non-US citizens who have studied in the United States
   <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1U3HSPODP39z81R9Uczh9xeszY2VqcGuYNeY9gEhaeKo/viewform?edit_requested=true>

Advantages

   -

   meet a group of peers with disabilities interested in international
   education careers.
   -

   Design and implement your very own community project.
   -

   Gain valuable nonprofit work experience.
   -

   Receive an honorarium.

View  the press release. <https://www.miusa.org/news/externship2021> There
is also an article
<https://www.newmobility.com/2021/04/mobility-international-usa-offers-externship-to-study-abroad-alumnae/>
that I wrote for New Mobility that tells what it is all about.

Questions can be sent to jharford at miusa.org.

Best regards
Justin Harford