[NABS-L] FW: Reminder… The Core tonight at 7 PM

campbell.rutherford15 at gmail.com campbell.rutherford15 at gmail.com
Fri May 21 15:46:34 UTC 2021

Hi all,
I hope everyone is doing well. I just wanted to post about the following event that is taking place tonight. The event is hosted by Club VIBES, a mentorship organization for blind and visually impaired individuals in the East Tennessee area, but this particular event is open to all. I believe that it will be very informative, so check it out if you're interested!
Best,
Campbell

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to remind you about tonight‘s session of the core. The core is a once a month one hour session regarding job readiness for those with visual impairments. Each month, we focus on a topic to benefit those with the intention of employment from those who have visual impairments in the work field. Hear from those with relatable experience. Join us and gain the experience and answers to the questions you have regarding being in the work force.
Tonight, we will be focusing on self advocacy in the workplace. This should be a very informative session and beneficial for you to attend. We hope that you will join us tonight and be a part of this opportunity. Our session begins at 7 PM and will run for an hour. Please bring your listening ear and plenty of questions. We have a very wonderful speaker who will be wonderful to create a network with. Looking forward to tonight! Below is the zoom link.

Jacoby Yarbro is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Career Development
Time: This is a recurring meeting Meet anytime

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82765812057?pwd=RXlZY2NzUkJENGt0eEhWWm5PWWZ2dz09

Meeting ID: 827 6581 2057
Passcode: Vibes