[NABS-L] Stop, Drop, and Read! the May Edition of NABS Notes is Live!

Elizabeth Rouse elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
Mon May 31 22:00:00 UTC 2021

Hey, NABSters!

We hope you’re having fun, celebrating Memorial Day with friends or family
and enjoying the beautiful weather outside!

It’s hard to believe that convention season is almost upon us, but before
we get too ahead of ourselves, we’d love for you to catch up on the latest
with NABS, using the May edition of NABS Notes. There’s tons of info inside
the attached document, so if you’ve got any questions, feel free to reach
out to a NABS leader to get some answers or additional information.

And always remember, we can’t do any of the amazing work we do without
members like you. Get involved, and get excited for National Convention
2021!

Happy reading!

Elizabeth
--