[nagdu] drinking dogs

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Thu Dec 4 03:22:37 UTC 2008

I had a pet dog in college, who went with us to a party where lots of
people were doing shots of tequila.  We were using small plastic
throw-away shot glasses which people were dropping on the
ground.  The dog, who was named Fallstaff after the beer, by the way,
went around licking them and became quite intoxicated by the time we
figured out what he was doing.

Dave