[nagdu] drinking dogs

Ed Meskys edmeskys at localnet.com
Thu Dec 4 14:08:37 UTC 2008

When I was still sighted we had a blind student with dog at the college
where I was teaching. At dorm parties the students would get her guide dog
drunk, and her boy friend had to help her carry her dog back to her dorm
room. When I heard of this, I thought it was very wrong of her fellow
students to do this to her dog, and for her to allow it.

When a sighted friend was a teenager her father would put down a half
finished beer while doing farm chores, and find it empty when he came back.
He accused her of taking it, but she was innocent. Finally they caught their
horse picking the can up with his mouth, tilting his head back, and drinking
the beer. Ed Meskys

Edmund R. Meskys
NIEKAS Publications
National Federation of the Blind of N.H.
Moultonboro Lions Club
edmeskys at localnet.com
322 Whittier Hwy
Moultonboro NH 03254-3627
my credo:
Clinton lied, nothing happened
Bush lied, thousands died
and over 3,000 permanently brain injured