[nagdu] guiding eyes application question

Ron Davidson fuzzy_1 at cox.net
Sun Apr 19 21:42:11 UTC 2009

Like I said in my post all you need to do if you have a question is call
them. It makes perfect sense to me and I do see the need to be careful about
giving out information to everyone. I also don't think there is a need to
get all worked up over it  they are doing what most places need to do for
liability issues since everyone anymore is sue happy. I imagine if you look
deep enough into all these schools they probably all have similar policies
or procedures.