[nagdu] Preventing escapes

Hope Paulos hope.paulos at maine.edu
Wed May 27 19:51:15 UTC 2009

I have to definitely work with Beignet on recall. I have a wonderful trainer
from Fidelco though, so he'll help me. I don't think she'll ever be an
off-leash dog (and she's my guide). If she sees a cat she'll bolt (out of
harness only, of course). Scarey. I lost her once and just about had a heart
attack.