[nagdu] New Job --Dog Biscuits At Work?

AnnaLisa Anderson annalisa at sector14.net
Tue Nov 24 01:47:06 UTC 2009

Hi Laura,

I do give my girl a biscuit at work when it's my lunchtime.  She also gets
split feedings, one in the morning before we leave around 6:40 AM, and again
around 5 PM.  She does occasionally vomit bile if her stomach is too empty,
so I have found this works well.  I give her one large biscuit made by Old
Mother Hubbard.  They are a bit more pricy but they are higher quality than
Milkbone, made with all natural human grade ingredients.  She is maintaining
her weight just fine and is not overweight.

HTH,

AnnaLisa and Sundance, the golden who eats like a lab