[nagdu] Puppy Raisers

Albert J Rizzi albert at myblindspot.org
Sun Feb 28 13:34:43 UTC 2010

Invite them to a graduation day so they are witness to the emotional
experiences  and sense of empowerment on that day. you will see that perhaps
something will shift for them in that moment which could draw them closer to
being able to be puppy walkers and such. Oh yeah we posted marco polo take a
look.

Albert J. Rizzi, M.Ed.
CEO/Founder
My Blind Spot, Inc.