[nagdu] Swamp dog, Desert dog!

Gail deerskin at oct.net
Sun Jun 20 18:36:28 UTC 2010

Yeah, and being blind and having Menieres is *no* fun at all! You never know
when that vertigo might decide it wants to really get your attention. Rox,
have you ever tried taking Lorazapam (Atavan), to control it? I discovered
it through the MM group of a friend of mine, and its the closest thing, she
says, to a specific for Menieres other than meclizine. Before I started
taking it, years ago, I was a real wallbanger, with two bad drop attacks.
But havent had even one since I started taking it at night (it makes me
sleepy, so helps that problem too.)

Just something to think about, maybe ask your doctor about.

Gail