[nagdu] guide dogs

Linda Gwizdak linda.gwizdak at cox.net
Mon Mar 8 17:47:46 UTC 2010

Jennifer,
YOU are the one who determines if you bring your dog or not - period.  End
of discussion. If someone gets mad - they'll get over it.

Jennifer, you sound like you are oversensitive to other's opinions. Please,
please, don't do that! (grin!) It will make you crazy LOL!

I have been known to go to the store with my Mom and leave Landon home with
my Dad. I have been klnown to bring Landon to the store.  My decision.

I don't like to bring him to a bar - too dark, loud, and crowded and I don't
want people to step on him.  I also rarely go to bars myself for the same
reasons. (grin!)

What I'm saying is, just relax, don't give a rat's behind about what others
think or want in regards to your decisions about your dog.

Be confident and mature - the family will soon come around when they
actually see you work your dog.  You'll do fine! LOL

Lyn and Landon