[nagdu] You never know

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Wed May 5 12:59:26 UTC 2010

Tracy Et Al,
    This is a very good reason to always have some "Meeting A Working Guide
Dog Team" brochures on hand to pass out! When people express an interest in
our guides, they are at a point known in the field of education as a
"teachable moment". They are open to the information and we can provide them
with accurate information on the subject. This also helps promote the NFB,
NAGDU, and blind people as the authority on the topic!
    "Meeting A Working guide Dog Team" (Item #: LBG12P) can be ordered free
of charge from the Independence Market or obtained at the national
convention. Please help us deplete the stock of this item, as we are
planning a redesign of it as soon as it is ready for reprint! You can
contact the Independence Market at 410-659-9314.

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala