[nagdu] You never know

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed May 5 18:02:59 UTC 2010

But it wasn't a good day, nor a bad one.  Ben lay down under the seat, as
he always does, although he did refrain from looking around for something
to snarf.  And he may have sniffed someone when we got up; that wouldn't
be unusual.  The people just chose to focus on how quiet he is.
My point was not that people are always watching, which I can't help or
not, but that one never knows when some small thing one does might start a
ripple that might actually make a difference somewhere, somewhen.
Tracy