[nagdu] canine power tools

Meghan meghan at n-republic.net
Sat May 8 19:59:45 UTC 2010

When trimming the hair, I tend to trap what I want to cut in a fine toothed
comb, then I can run the clippers along the comb and tada, no concerns
whatsoever, and I can tell I got it all, because none is caught between the
teeth of the comb anymore.  Poor Kirby, it is time for her to have this
done, too.

Good luck,
Meghan