[nagdu] Servioce Animals & Taxicabs: Allergies & Religion

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Fri Sep 10 02:59:22 UTC 2010

    In light of Dan's message, I thought I would send this legal opinion
from the City Solicitor for the City of Cincinatti. It contains a sworn
affidavit from a medical expert that supports Dan's contention about the
incidence of allergies to dog dander. Also, the DOJ has clearly asserted
that allergies and fear of animals are generally not valid reasons to
exclude a service animal. Taxicab drivers can either abide by the law or
have their licenses revoked. It is their choice!

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala