[nagdu] EXTERNAL:Re: Cab drivers in DC pass blind people withguide dogs

Marion Gwizdala blind411 at verizon.net
Fri Sep 10 14:50:55 UTC 2010

Rebecca,
    I have written to you off-list in the past asking that you treat other
subscribers with dignity and respect. Now I am asking you to do so publicly.
This message does not conform to that request! One more message of this sort
and I will have you put on moderated status.

Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users
National Federation of the Blind
813-626-2789