[nagdu] EXTERNAL:Re: Traveling Advice

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 30 12:36:12 UTC 2010

As someone said earlier we are not going to always agree, but myself and some others in the NFB who are in the same profession as myself including Beverly Hunter's husband Maurice Shackelford who go me into the same business.

Is that we are also out there helping as well. We are both in the same boat, and when we travel we want the same things for everyone else. So again as I have mentioned over and over again, if you need help which I have helped many nagdu and nfb members with situations before during and after travel please let me know

Cheryl Echevarria
http://Echevarriatravel.com<http://echevarriatravel.com/>
1-866-580-5574
Reservations at echevarriatravel.com<mailto:Reservations at echevarriatravel.com>

Affiliated as an Independent Contractor with Absolute Cruise and Travel Inc.

join my yahoogroup
echevarriatravel-subscribe at yahoogroups.com<mailto:echevarriatravel-subscribe at yahoogroups.com>