[nagdu] EXTERNAL:Re: Traveling Advice

Albert J Rizzi albert at myblindspot.org
Thu Sep 30 12:47:18 UTC 2010

Lol, that is one great idea. men would never think of that. when it did
happen to me as a result of the airport not having a proper accommodation at
the time, and when the red cap asked what are you going to do about that? I
quipped, you are going to call housekeeping and we will continue on our way.
trust me if I had the time and had not been guided by foot the entire way,
as opposed to say a cart or some vehicle, my dogs bowels and bladder may not
have been over stimulated thereby causing the accident. So, I may just run
out and buy some feminine napkins for sure. thanks for that tip.

Albert J. Rizzi, M.Ed.
Founder
My Blind Spot, Inc.
90 Broad Street - 18th Fl.