[nagdu] The Old Spaghetti Factory Story

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Fri Sep 30 05:37:51 UTC 2011

Hi, all,
Can't remember which lists the "putting dogs under chairs" discussions have
appeared on, but figured to share another Odie story which took place at the
Old Spaghetti Factory here in downtown Denver, Colorado: a block away from
my apartment complex.
I think it may have been a year or two ago, but can't remember the date or
month one bit.
Oh well...
When my father, husband, sisters Emmy and Sarah, my step  mother Susan
probably some others went down to the Old Spaghetti Factory for supper as it
was a family outting, the waitress sat us down at a small table which
happened to be a table with two booths.
We were barely able to fit in there.
Odie had to lie down on the carpet behind the booth my father and I along
with maybe one other person or two were sitting.
I'll admit that my father was grumpy all ready because his blood sugar was
obviously low and he didn't like the fact that Odie had to lie behind the
booth.
Finally, he had enough and asked the waitress to get us moved to another
table and stated that he wasn't going to tolearate seeing Odie get stepped
on by careless individuals, despite that Odie was well tucked out of the
way.
All of us then moved to a larger table where we had some free breathing
space and Odie was able to lie down on the floor next to me.
My father was more relaxed and much happier after that and felt more at ease
that Odie had a safe place to be withoutt being stepped on.
Bibi and Odie
the happy spirited bounty labra wolf