[nagdu] Interview

daniel gutz2020 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 15:01:29 UTC 2012

Hey guys, sorry for the late response, I've been kinda busy and haven't been
able to check my Email (note to self, not checking email for 2 days results
in me having to trudge through almost 200 email)
Anyway, Kody, no I haven't gotten the medical forms yet, I was told if I'm
accepted I'll get them then.
As for the walk, it was not to long of a walk, we went downtown and walked
around using my cane at first, but then we did a juno walk. and afterwords
went and got coffee. I thought the juno walk was really cool although it
kinda felt weird giving the commands.
Deanna, haha, I wish my interview could've been on the 30th, that's my
birthday.
p.s So I've decided I'll just sign as dan, because being called "daniel g"
feels really weird ahahhah. That ok with you guys?

Dan