[nagdu] Heat!

Jenny Keller jlperdue3 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 23:15:43 UTC 2012

As all of you know, I went to Southeastern, and I was never exposed to booties, and neither was Brooks.

When I moved up north, I tried to put them on him, which didn't go well at all, and I couldn't keep them on him, so I gave up the fight.

since he is no longer a guide, I don't have to worry about it.

Jenny