[nagdu] Bi Bis comment

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Sat Jun 23 20:45:53 UTC 2012

Hi, marilyn,
Wow, that lady went that far to actually put her hand in front of your face?
If someone did that to me, I'd automatically know their hand was there due to the sound change and I'd feel it.
My husband told me if he ever sees someone intentionally touching a guide/assistance dog's face or other without asking, he'd gladly put his hando on their face and say, "How would you feel if you were touched without permission?"
When it comes to kids though, I don't mind answering their questions as majority of them Odie and I have come in contact with are curious and really look forward to learning.
Like some adults though, there are some that can be a pain in the neck.
Bibi