[nagdu] dog food take #173

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Wed May 9 11:43:48 UTC 2012

Juanita,

That is true that not all states or batches of food were effected.
However I order my food from PetFlow and have it shipped here.  So even
though Nebraska was not a listed state the food I have may very well be
affected.  I called PetFlow yesterday and they are not shipping any of
the recalled foods and currently have no idea when they might.  So I
have to pick a different food because I can't purchase it locally even
if I wanted to.

Julie