[nagdu] (SEGD-LIST) MY MORNING

Sean Moore seanmoore87 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 00:39:52 UTC 2012

So many messages - yes I called the school no call back yet, maybe
tomorrow.
Franklin is 5 and a black lab

as far as the black guys - they were in street clothes, I, myself, am
overly watchful as the area I live in isn't the best, and the area is
tagged mby gang signs, so yeah that can sdpeak for itself.

Mindy isn't really see anything at all, and since my vision is getting
worse I'm not in a place to judge at what Franklin sees as odd or
suspicious.

Could  have been something that warranted it, I usually trust Franklin's
judgement on  suspiciouspeople and again in mthis area I'm extra
suspicious.  of everyone. Most of the apartments across the street are
tagged with gang signs my friend mindy tells me.

what else, the area behind the grocery is also tagged.

and no she isn't my girlfriend as I'm  not involved with her as I don't
think my boyfriend would like that.