[nagdu] (SEGD-LIST) MY MORNING

Pickrell, Rebecca M (TASC) REBECCA.PICKRELL at tasc.com
Wed Nov 7 13:27:50 UTC 2012

Sean,
I'd highly suggest you read Gavin Debecker's book The Gift Of Fear.
Discusses how to trust your instincts and how to respond to people who wish to harm you.
It's geared more to women so you'll need to be ok with that.  I do think it would help you because we all have instincts, and those aren't dependent on whether or not you can see.
You lost your vision, you didn't loose your ability to be aware of your surroundings.