[nagdu] Indoor Behavior - So Confused

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Wed Sep 12 19:36:06 UTC 2012

I am a firm believer that any behavior can be altered.  Of course the
severity of the behavior and the duration will have a huge impact on how
much effort it will take to change the behavior.  Still I say if it's
important and you're willing to put in the time you can teach an old dog
new tricks.

JMHO
Julie