[nagdu] Counting The Costs

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 20:48:44 UTC 2012

Perhaps I am insane, however, my dog costs around $150+ a month. However, I
do feed my dog an organic dog food that runs around $85 a bag. He eats a bag
every 5 weeks.

I am feeding him origin regional red.

I give him hart guard for heartworm once a month,

Use a topical flea and tick control spray called buddy spray

I take him to a do it yourself grooming place once a month cost only $15!

For training treats and whatnot I feed him organic dried venison strips

He shreds toys, so I end up getting a new one every month or so.

So, you can see how the price can add up quickly.

BTW I have an 80lb shepherd.