[nagdu] Counting The Costs

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 21:14:29 UTC 2012

Mark, glad you brought up the size of your dog. And, of course, the dog food is a huge factor. If you use some of the other dog foods that are commonly used by those of us who feel our dogs are good with that, and sometimes all of the dogs aren't, you are spending about twice as much or more. I'm feeding three dogs, but we still go through a bag of food in about a month. So, as Mark says, there is a variation. Heartworm and flea preventive are the most expensive part I think, and you usually get them in three to six month packages. Well, don't know about the spray.
CL