[nagdu] clicker training and echolocation

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Wed Feb 20 13:15:18 UTC 2013

Tami,

You are too funny!  Honestly I don't use the clicker much in our daily
work anymore.  I still use it at home, more for something to do when we
get snowed in or something.  I've gotten rather lax about teaching new
useful skills lately.  I should, Monty loves the challenge and the
excitement of something new.  It's easy to get comfortable with the ease
of a seasoned dog though.  We are supposed to get a foot or more snow
tonight and tomorrow, so I suspect we'll have ample time to play a
couple games of Monopoly and teach both dogs how to overthrow the
universe. *smile*

Julie