[nagdu] Guide Dog Use at national Convention

Bridget Walker bridgetawalker13 at aol.com
Wed May 22 22:05:29 UTC 2013

Hi all,

This will be my first time at nationals. I have taken my guide to two states and he did great with some minor dog distractions. I have learned to stay off to the side or in the back if I need to in force any corrections.
This is slightly off topic but, does anyone know what the best strategy is when going through airport security with your dog? This is my first time flying. I was told to put my dog in a down stay and walk through then call him over.
Please let me know if I need to know anything more.

Thanks,

Bridget and Paulson

Sent from my iPad