[nagdu] Putting toys away

minh ha minh.ha927 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 04:39:14 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I know some of you have managed to teach your dog to put their toys
away once they are done playing with them. How did you go about
teaching this skill? Now that I'm home for the summer, I have the room
to leave Viva's box of toys out and she's allowed to grab them
whenever she wants. The only problem with this is my floor is a
landmine of nylabones that can cause quite a bit of pain. lol. Any
suggestions is appreciated.

Minh

but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on
their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible." T. E. Lawrence