[nagdu] Putting toys away

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Mon Jun 16 04:55:32 UTC 2014

Join the club. Luckily, none of Lexia's toys hurt that much if you step on
them; however, a couple  of them are either spherical or cylindrical, so, if
you step on them just right, they roll out from under your foot, and you
almost fall. The problem that I have is that Lexia seems to lose her toys.
Sometimes, she stops because she needs to go out. Other times, though, she
will just not bring the toy back. I tell her to go find it, and she just
grabs another one from the basket. I take the second toy from her and tell
her to go find the first one again, but she does not. I usually find the
first toy a day or two later when I step on or kick it. There is currently
one missing now.

Nicole and Lexia