[nagdu] Fw: [nfbmi-talk] rights of puppy raisers case in pa

debby phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 04:18:50 UTC 2014

Innocent until proven guilty only applies to people, I think.
But I think it's better for puppy raisers to work with individual
businesses, I think.  That way, there's no chance of nasty
confrontations, or little, anyway, and businesses get to be a
part of the socialization process.  Another law, in my opinion,
just complicate things.  California is one of the most regulated
states in the country, for instance.  I don't think it makes
things easier that way.  (Smile).    Blessings,    Debby and
Neena