[nagdu] Fake Service Dog Legislation

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 18:12:27 UTC 2015

Hi MARIANNE, I have a friend who had the same experience in
Europe.  We would have to have a total redo of our culture in
order for that to happen here, I'm afraid.  And people here would
have to learn how to keep their dogs in control.  I think if
people did control their dogs, be they service, guide or pet, we
wouldn't have some of the problems we are having now.  And then
there are people like my sister-in-law.  Lol.  She doesn't think
that dogs should ever have to be on a leash.  She understands
that mine has to be, but I don't think she likes it.  And then
there's Peta.  Sigh.    Debby and Neena