[nagdu] Guide Dog School

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Wed Mar 11 23:54:01 UTC 2015

Dan, I was stating the schools' point of view.  I didn't say that I
agreed with them so don't worry that I would think you are trying to
argue.  Unfortunately, many people get a guide dog so they have a well
trained pet and let it get too heavy. That causes problems for all of
us.  I think schools should do a better job educating students on
proper nutrition for our dog guides.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053