[nagdu] Ear Infection Again

Debby Phillips semisweetdebby at gmail.com
Sun Mar 15 04:39:43 UTC 2015

Having a dog allergy tested is expensive, but could be worth it
if you could know exactly what to take out of your dog's life.
Sometimes though it's stuff that you can't do anything about,
like dust mites.  You can scrub your house until it's spotless,
but guess what, you'll probably still have dust mites.  Ewww, I
was reading something unrelated the other day about dust mites,
and how we are one of the main causes of dust mites.  And how
they have sex on our heads at night when we're sleeping.  Hope
nobody has nightmares.  Lol.    Debby that Neena