[nagdu] Tie down

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 17:59:05 UTC 2015

Hi,
Along with their tie downs, Guiding Eyes issues caribeener clips with
loops of velcro passing through the top, which makes it easy to set up
a tie down anywhere.
What you can also do is loop one end of the tie down around whatever
you're tying the dog to. Simply loop it around the chair arm or table
leg and fasten the clip to the cable itself. If you use a correction
collar, be sure to clip the tie down to a dead ring.
You can also use your leash, but as it has been mentioned, a bored or
distressed dog could easily chew through the leash.
--
Raven
You are valuable because of your potential, not because of what you

Naturally-reared guide dogs
https://groups.google.com/d/forum/nrguidedogs