[nagdu] collars /new members

Mardi Hadfield wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 05:48:50 UTC 2015

Hi Sherry, Mardi here. Does your friend sell the leashes and collars she
makes? I would be very interested in getting several collars and leashes if
possible.Your friend can reach me at     wolfsinger.lakota at gmail.com
Welcome, all new members.I am Mardi from Arizona,USA.I am an owner
trainer.When I needed a guide dog,there were no schools that trained guides
for wheelchair users so, with the help of a private trainer,I trained my
own dog. All my guides have been Siberian Huskies except for one,which was
a Belgian Shepherd.I have continued to train my own dogs and plan to do it
as long as possible.If the time comes when I can no longer do it, I will
apply to a school for a dog. I am 68 years young at this time.I use nylon
martingale (half check) collars on all my dogs. I use my dogs from a
wheelchair. I love my Huskies as they never seem to tire and can work all
day and still go strong on the way home.They have all been excellent
guides., as was my Shepherd also. I had to retire Shaman,my Shepherd do to
severe allergies.I am currently working my fourth guide Neechee. She is a
blue eyed, black and white, female Husky.I also work with Tucson Siberian
Husky Rescue,fostering and training, and rehabilitating abused Huskies. I
also rescue Bearded Dragon Lizards,and I currently have 3 of them. I also
have 3 of my retired service dogs, 2 pet dogs and 2 foster dogs and my
current guide at this time. It is a lot of work,but it is what keeps me
going.I live for the animals.   Have a great day, Mardi and Shaman,retired
and Neechee.

--
http://wolfsinger-lakota.blogspot.com/