[nagdu] Dental gel

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Mar 20 12:47:25 UTC 2015

Hi Debbie.
I put the gel on my fingers, then slide my fingers into the side of Ben's
mouth and wipe the gel onto the outside of his teeth.  I put a little gel
for one side, and then put a little more to get the other side.  It was a
little weird sticking my fingers in his mouth at first, but now we're used
to it, and I can feel his teeth and be sure none are broken, besides
cleaning them.

I'm sorry to hear what happened to your Desilou.  Ben is 10, and I don't
want him anesthetized without a really good reason.  It's never a sure
thing, and your experience convinces me even more.
Tracy