[nagdu] More about Taking Our Dogs To The Zoo

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Mon Nov 2 13:28:42 UTC 2015

Many years ago I visited a zoo with my dog.  A zoo employee told us he
would be following us throughout the park to observe how the dog and
animals reacted to each other.  My dog did not react to any of the
animals.  I don't think most of the animals reacted to the dog either.
I am glad NAGDU is working on this issue.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053