[nagdu] tails

larry d keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Wed Sep 9 17:41:25 UTC 2015

Usually, tail wagging is either an indication of happiness or also can be
nervousness. When we got a dog from the humane society many years ago, Pez
for those who have heard of him on the list. Anyway, he was initially quite
nervous because he didn't know what to expect. So, he would watch us coming
and wag his tail slowly until he found out everything was good. Also, dogs
will hold there tails up high to show dominance. Or, as with Holly, extreme
excitement! The esky I have when really excited curls his tail into a tight
little ball. And of course, most folks know that when the tail is down or
tucked in between the legs while standing it is usually a sign of the dog
being scared or feeling threatened.