[NAGDU] Alone At Home

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 15:45:54 UTC 2016

I have 2 working dogs right now, one works about 95% and the older one, who has kidney disease gets the other 5%.  The older dog is good now about being left but at first was miserable and cried.  So we had to work on that.  So I want to give Soleil, the young one, practice at being alone so hopefully she won't be as sad on the day, a million years from now that she has to retire.
I crate her and usually leave her with a bone or treat.  She would rather work but is fine being left at home.
I understand about feeling guilty and you should not leave her unless you really want or need to.

 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Mill'E, Laveau, Soleil
Pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone