[NAGDU] {Spam?} Re: Alone At Home

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Sat Aug 20 15:53:03 UTC 2016

I didn't say so, but I suspect that the guilt we feel leaving the dog is way
more intense than the dog's feelings about it one way or the other. I
remember when I left my dog for a while I was worried about him, and it
wasn't unlike leaving your baby for the first time or two. You keep
wondering how she is doing, if she is OK, and on and on.
Cindy Lou Ray